Monday, November 14, 2011

Woke up by her text like every other day, (: 
Heard her sweet voice on the phone, but this time it was a bit different. I can't exactly explain why was it different, but I just know it is. When I was talking to her half way, my stomach started to ache , what a turn off -.- yeah, then went to bathe. After that went to the room to change, I saw my bag, opened it, saw the letter she gave me. I opened it & my heart just dropped :/ because she wrote it using crayons, everything she wrote vanished coz of the rain that day. Should have been more careful but yeah, nvm. Her words are stitched in my heart <3 I really hope things change for the better because I don't want us to go through this pain everyday. 


Okay, as I said today is the day that I'm gonna start being on diet. So once again goodluck to me :D 
Will be blogging later, bye (: 


Much love , <3

No comments:

Post a Comment