Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is it the last day? :/

Just finished eating after coming back home from woodleigh. Went there to send my sweetie to her friend's house. She looked so beautiful today :D . First, we met at amk hub. I already started tearing when I saw her at first but, I tried to cover up. So yeah & then went to J8 to buy presents for her parents because it's their wedding anniversary coming Saturday ; 19.11.11 :) . Yeah, before that we went into breadtalk coz she was hungry.Then she bought pizza! She was soo cute :D dancing her & there. Then after buying & all that, we went to board the bus to go to woodleigh. Then I told her everything that was on my mind. Then she also said what was on her mind. Obviously her decision will be the right one(: We decided not to talk to each other very often. We can text each other whenever we want but we will talk on the phone only on alternate days. So we were talking, then I don't know why but I started to admire her, the she talks, the way she smiles .. out of control a few teardrops rolled down my cheeks. She noticed that I was tearing so she hugged me <3 then after a while, I realized that she was crying too. So, I just hugged her tighter & wiped the tears off. Yeah, then we got down the bus, I held her hand, then we started walking. The only thing that was on my mind was that today might be the last day I'm gonna see her this year :/ then I went her to the bus stop. EVERYTHING was stopping me from going away. Her hair tangled to my watch, I tripped over the floor :/ like it was the destined to be feeling. Then I gave one last hug. I kissed her & we had our one last tongue fight :/ Then I forced myself to go, but I can't stop turning back to look at her. Then when I was walking to the opposite bus stop, was tearing when I was on my way there. Sat there & just stared at her. She called me back to her. OMG, I SWEAR I WAS DAMN HAPPY. I went back to her, wiped all my tears before going. Sat down beside her & talked to her until her friends came. Then, she just left :/ I told myself  not to get emo. Then the bus came, I took it home. On my way home, I was thinking about how am I going to go thru this. Then I decided to go to the gym on alternate days with my cousin, it's a good time to workout & divert my mind. (: 


And, she gave me her towel. It's with me now :D <3 will be hugging it every night to sleep with her on my heart <3 ILOVEYOU BABY <3 0304 #trueloveneverdies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment