Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 9th Monthsary Baby, ♥ :D

Exactly 275 days ago, you became mine <3 9 months passed like 9 days. Till now, I've never regretted having you in my life. NEVER EVER. You're an angel that came in to my life. I love you so much. And you know that. We had a lot of ups & downs in this 275 days. A lot of pain, but they say no pain no gain. Which is absolutely true, going thru so much of pain to get you is worth it. To me, you're one of a kind. I can't ask for anyone better than you. Cos I know you're the best darling. This is also our first monthsary this year. Hope this year would be good to us. Hopefully better than last year. And yes, I will study hard baby. I will try my best to get in to a JC & make you proud. Yknow, sometimes you take care & care for me like a mother. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I'll be there for you no matter what it takes okay. I know we've fought a lot of times for silly reasons. At times, I've really shouted at you & all. But you know I can't be angry with you for a very long time. I'll shout but the next second I'll feel bad. So yeah, sorry for hurting you all the time, I know I have hurt you a lot of times. But they say fighting is what makes us stronger. And I want you to know that, I love you more than yesterday and only half as much tomorrow. 


ILoveYou,
Forver 
& Always, 
Till eternity, 
We shall continue our journey. 
0304'11 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment