Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 .... -.- NO PAIN , NO GAIN .

I swear I didn't expect this on the first academic day of this year in school! I said 2011 was like a rollercoaster ride, but I think 2012 will pass like a bullet train! I got my d&t O levels coursework question paper today, got lots of things to do. My chemistry teacher gave me a shock! 10 chapters + some chapter from last year. Freaking stress! I have to do well in O levels! It's not only for me, it's for us. And I really want you to be my pillar of strength. Try to understand me? I didn't talk to you properly because I was sick!! & I still am! My eyes were tearing whole day, sneeze until my nose become red. I can't even eat properly. I'm like, dying here. Only I know how much I'm suffering!! I still have to do some research on the d&t project. So please, understand my situation?! Nothing will happen if we don't talk for a while. Yes, I know you miss me. I miss you too, a lot. But we have to go through this together! You're one of the MOST IMPORTANT person in my life. I really don't want to make you upset everyday. It makes me worse. I'm already sick, please stop adding salt to the wound. I'm like, very weak now. I just need some time to rest. Would you at least give me some time? I wanted to sleep for a while just now. Even in that time, you keep calling & texting me. You can text me , but you have to know the right time to do so. I'm really sick, I can't entertain you now. And I want you to study as well. So yeah. we might not be spending as much time as we used to spend together. But I just want you to know that I love you more each day. Nothing can make me hate you, NOTHING! You can go out, but you should know your limits. Try to come home early. It's not wrong to enjoy, but you should know when & how to. I'm just saying uh, I don't really prefer you going out with guys. Not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust them. You're a beautiful girl. Lots of guys would come after you. You should know how to avoid them. I'm saying this because I care about you & so that I don't have to worry. I need to know that you're safe (: 
I'm sorry if I've been harsh on you.
Love you, sweetiepie(: 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment